Here are several reasons why you need vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 helps improve mental clarity in adults.
- You may sleep better if you have enough vitamin B12- it helps your body produce melatonin.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- It plays an important role in converting carbohydrates into glucose. This helps bodies produce energy and prevents fatigue.
- Adequate B12 levels supports your body’s metabolism. Vitamin B12 also is necessary for your nervous system and production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 helps protect you against breast, lung, prostate, and colon cancers.